Data security is a top priority for Lang.ai, and Lang.ai believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology. If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Lang.ai’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
• If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your email within 24 hours.
• Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within two business days of disclosure.
• Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Lang.ai service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
• Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
• Social engineering or phishing of Lang.ai employees or contractors
• Any attacks against Lang.ai’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Lang.ai and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at www.lang.ai/legal/responsible-disclosure-policy.
Lang.ai is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.